Requalification of watering points
The Syndicat Mixte du Puy Mary has set up a 5-year program to improve watering points in the area.
A first point has already been improved in Thiézac and 5 others should be improved by the end of the year.
The program consists of :
– Putting in place a concrete tank;
– Reorganize and optimize the catchment;
– Create an overflow or a float that returns to the stream.
The objectives are to:
– No more loss of water resource thanks to the overflow / float;
– Limit trampling;
– To improve the sanitary conditions for the livestock.
It is an improvement for the landscape, the environment.
Work carried out by : SA TPA – CADAC
Financing : DREAL Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes