Accommodation in Puy Mary
Find an accommodation (hotel, camping, gite) on the Puy Mary whether it is for 1 night, a weekend, a week or more; for two, with friends, at the camping or the hotel, the territory has a large offer of accommodation.
A list of the accommodations available on the perimeter of the Grand Site de France Puy Mary – Volcan du Cantal is available just below. For more information, advice, the tourist offices will be able to help you, you will find their coordinates below.
Don’t forget to look at our map of the territory to know where you want to stay. The calendar of events on the Grand Site will also allow you to plan what you will do during your stay.
Don’t hesitate to consult our page “Coming to Puy Mary” to find the means of transportation that suits you. Do the same with our page which indicates the rules of access and parking at the Pas de Peyrol.
The tourist advisers of the tourist offices of the territory will be able to guide you and help you in your search for accommodation, whether it is for a hotel, a campsite, a gite or a guest room in Le Puy Mary. Do not hesitate to call on them.
Below is the list of tourist offices and the sectors they cover.
- Carladès (Saint-Jacques-des-Blats, Thièzac) : 04 71 47 50 68 / carlades.fr
- Hautes Terres (Dienne, Laveissière, Lavigerie) : 04 71 20 09 47 / hautesterrestourisme.fr
- Le Lioran : 04 71 49 50 08 / lelioran.com
- Pays d’Aurillac (Lascelle, Mandailles-Saint-Julien, Saint-Cirgues-de-Jordanne) : 04 71 68 46 58 / iaurillac.com
- Pays de Gentiane (Le Claux, Cheylade) : 04 71 78 07 37 / tourisme-gentiane.com
- Pays de Salers (Le Falgoux, Le Fau, Le Vaulmier, Saint-Paul-de-Salers, Saint-Projet-de-Salers, Saint-Vincent-de-Salers, Salers) : 04 71 40 58 08 / salers-tourisme.fr
For accommodation beyond the Puy Mary Massif in the rest of the Cantal department, the Auvergne Destination Volcans website will give you all the information you need.