Accommodation on the Puy Mary
Find accommodation (hotel, campsite, gite) on the Puy Mary whether for 1 night, a weekend, a week or more; for two, with friends, at the campsite or the hotel, the area has a wide range of accommodation on offer.
A list of accommodations available on the perimeter of the Grand Site de France Puy Mary – Volcan du Cantal is available just below. For more information, advice, tourist offices will be able to help you, you will find their contact details below.
Remember to look at our territory map to find out where you would like to stay. The entertainment calendar on the Grand Site will also allow you to plan what you are going to do during your stay.
The tourist advisers at the local tourist offices will be able to guide and support you in your search for accommodation, whether it be a hotel, a campsite, a gite or a bed and breakfast on the Puy Mary… Don’t hesitate to call on them.
Below is a list of tourist offices and the sectors they cover.
- Carladès (Saint-Jacques-des-Blats, Thièzac) : 04 71 47 50 68 / carlades.fr
- Hautes Terres (Dienne, Laveissière, Lavigerie) : 04 71 20 09 47 / hautesterrestourisme.fr
- Le Lioran : 04 71 49 50 08 / lelioran.com
- Pays d’Aurillac (Lascelle, Mandailles-Saint-Julien, Saint-Cirgues-de-Jordanne) : 04 71 68 46 58 / iaurillac.com
- Pays de Gentiane (Le Claux, Cheylade) : 04 71 78 07 37 / tourisme-gentiane.com
- Pays de Salers (Le Falgoux, Le Fau, Le Vaulmier, Saint-Paul-de-Salers, Saint-Projet-de-Salers, Saint-Vincent-de-Salers, Salers) : 04 71 40 58 08 / salers-tourisme.fr
For accommodation beyond the Massif du Puy Mary in the rest of the Cantal department the site Auvergne Destination Volcans will provide you with all the information you need.